Faculty Announced for SHA 2017
Developing History Leaders @SHA is pleased to announce the faculty for 2017’s program. Many of our previous presenters are returning to Indianapolis but joining us for the first time are:
- Rebekah Beaulieu, Ph.D., Associate Director, Bowdoin College Museum of Art
- Jenny Burch, President, Knight Ridge Consulting
- Traci Cromwell, Director of Collections, Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites
- Ramona Duncan-Huse, Senior Director of the Conservation Lab, Indiana Historical Society
- Cathy Ferree, President and CEO, Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites
- Ronni Kloth, Program Director, Community Development, Lilly Endowment, Inc.
- Susannah Koerber, Chief Curator & Research Officer, Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites
- Randi Korn, Intentional Practice Leader and Founding Director, Randi Korn & Associates
- Erin Carlson Mast, Executive Director, President Lincoln’s Cottage
- Jay Miller, President, National Association for Interpretation
- Pamela Napier, Design Strategist & VP of Operations, Collabo Creative
- Ellen Paulin, Manager of Interpretation, Conner Prairie
- Jessica Stavros, Development Officer for Historic Sites, Indiana State Museum & Historic Sites
- Matthew Toland, Executive Director, International Preservation Studies Center
- Ken Turino, Manager of Community Engagement and Exhibitions, Historic New England
- Jim Vaughan, Principal, Jim Vaughan Consulting
- Terri Wada, Cofounder, Design Strategist and President, Collabo Creative
- Todd Zeiger, Director, Northern Regional Office Indiana Landmarks
Along with a shift in directors from John Durel to Max A. van Balgooy, John Marks will be accepting AASLH‘s responsibilities for SHA from Bob Beatty (who’s devoting more time to his Ph.D. dissertation and his consulting practice at the Lyndhurst Group) and Marianne Sheline at the Indiana Historical Society will be taking the reins on local arrangements from Kyle McCoy (who was recently appointed president and executive director at the Mercer Museum and Fonthill Castle.
For more information about Developing History Leaders @SHA, visit HistoryLeadership.org.