How to Apply
Application deadline for the Class of 2017 is May 17, 2017. The 2017 seminar runs October 28–November 17 and will cost $3,200 for tuition and double-occupancy lodging (solo rooms available for an additional cost).
The application packet should include:
- A signed cover letter confirming that you will attend Developing History Leaders @SHA if you are accepted for the program.
- A statement (limit 2 pages) explaining why you’d like to attend SHA, how you expect SHA to benefit you and your career, and the impact that your presence might have upon other participants.
- A resume (limit 5 pages)
- A personal biography limited to 100 words. Include educational experience such as training programs in which you have participated.
- A one-page description of your institution.
- Two letters of recommendation (please do not mail them separately from your application).
- A letter from your Executive Director, CEO, or Board Chair (if you’re the Director/CEO) supporting your attendance.